The Discovering Leadership program series helps students to develop an understanding of personal leadership through an examination of their personal strengths, values and goals. Students will be introduced to the Social Change Model of Leadership Development, complete the StrengthsFinder assessment, participate in a discussion of values and evaluate their personal goals and time management strategies. The Discovering Leadership program series is a five part series, and the program series is offered twice in the fall semester. This series will not be offered in spring 2017.
The Discovering Leadership program series includes the following programs:
- Part One: What is Leadership?
- Part Two: Leadership for Social Change
- Part Three: Utilizing Strengths in Leadership
- Part Four: Personal Leadership Style
- Part Five: Goal Setting and Time Management